Adam represents commercial lenders, private companies, investors, and private equity and venture capital firms in a broad range of finance and business transactions, including syndicated lending transactions, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and general corporate matters.
· Adam represented the borrower in syndicated lending transactions, including:
- a $450 million financing in favor of a software product development company.
- a $375 million financing in favor of a telecommunications company.
· Adam represented agents and arrangers in syndicated lending transactions, including:
- a $265 million financing in favor of a mining company.
- a $320 million financing in favor of a telecommunications device company.
· Adam represented a private equity portfolio company in connection with acquisition financing transactions, including:
- a $22 million acquisition of a food seasoning company.
- a $11 million acquisition of a provider of technology solutions for the marketing industry.
- a $4 million acquisition of a multi-therapeutic clinical trial management company
Before Edwards Wildman
During law school Adam was a Senior Editor for the New England Journal of International and Comparative Law.
Besides Edwards Wildman
Adam and his spouse have settled in historic Waltham, Massachusetts, where they enjoy entertaining family and friends and remodeling their English Colonial home. Adam likes to spend time creating new recipes, doing carpentry, and playing sports.