- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Life Sciences
- Healthcare Intellectual Property Protection and Commercialization
|University ||Brock University, B.Sc., Honours, 1998|
|Law School||University of Ottawa, LL.B., 2009|
•Member, Canadian Bar Association
•Member, Ontario Bar Association
Adrian Howard is a lawyer and an associate in the Ottawa office of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP. He obtained a B.Sc. from Brock University (Honours) in 1998, an LLB from the University of Ottawa in 2009 and was called to the Ontario Bar in 2010.
• Has appeared before the Federal Court, Federal Court of Appeal, Ontario Superior Court and Ontario Small Claims Court.
• Has participated in patent infringement and impeachment actions, applications pursuant to the Patented Medicines (Notice of Compliance) Regulations, section 8 proceedings, and judicial reviews of decisions made by the Minister of Health and the Commissioner of Patents.
• Member, Canadian Bar Association
• Member, Ontario Bar Association
Documents by this lawyer on Martindale.com
|Profile Visibility |
|#46 in weekly profile views out of 3,313 lawyers in Ottawa, Ontario|
|#33,671 in weekly profile views out of 1,694,340 total lawyers Overall|