- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Life Sciences
- Healthcare Intellectual Property Protection and Commercialization
|University ||Brock University, B.Sc., Honours, 1998|
|Law School||University of Ottawa, LL.B., 2009|
Adrian Howard is a lawyer and an associate in the Ottawa office of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP. He obtained a B.Sc. from Brock University (Honours) in 1998, an LLB from the University of Ottawa in 2009 and was called to the Ontario Bar in 2010.
· Has appeared before the Federal Court, Federal Court of Appeal, Ontario Superior Court and Ontario Small Claims Court.
· Has participated in patent infringement and impeachment actions, applications pursuant to the Patented Medicines (Notice of Compliance) Regulations, section 8 proceedings, and judicial reviews of decisions made by the Minister of Health and the Commissioner of Patents.
· Member, Canadian Bar Association
· Member, Ontario Bar Association
Documents by this lawyer on Martindale.com
18-Year Old Official Mark Quashed For Not Being A “Public Authority”
Adrian J. Howard,Beverley Moore,Chantal Saunders,Ryan Steeves, September 15, 2014
TCC holdings sought judicial review of a decision of the Registrar of Trade-marks to publish the adoption of the use by the Families as Support Teams Society of the official mark F A S T on May 1, 1996.
Court Grants Appeal: Decision of Registrar Set Aside
Adrian J. Howard,Beverley Moore,Chantal Saunders,Ryan Steeves, August 27, 2014
This was an appeal of a decision of the Trade-marks Opposition Board refusing the trade-mark application made by Hayabusa Fightwear Inc. (the “Applicant”), seeking registration of the trade-mark HAYABUSA (the “Mark”). The refusal was made following the opposition of Suzuki...
|Profile Visibility |
|#62 in weekly profile views out of 3,165 lawyers in Ottawa, Ontario|
|#43,293 in weekly profile views out of 1,519,763 total lawyers Overall|