- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Life Sciences
- Healthcare Intellectual Property Protection and Commercialization
|University ||Brock University, B.Sc., Honours, 1998|
|Law School||University of Ottawa, LL.B., 2009|
•Member, Canadian Bar Association
•Member, Ontario Bar Association
Adrian Howard is a lawyer and an associate in the Ottawa office of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP. He obtained a B.Sc. from Brock University (Honours) in 1998, an LLB from the University of Ottawa in 2009 and was called to the Ontario Bar in 2010.
• Has appeared before the Federal Court, Federal Court of Appeal, Ontario Superior Court and Ontario Small Claims Court.
• Has participated in patent infringement and impeachment actions, applications pursuant to the Patented Medicines (Notice of Compliance) Regulations, section 8 proceedings, and judicial reviews of decisions made by the Minister of Health and the Commissioner of Patents.
• Member, Canadian Bar Association
• Member, Ontario Bar Association
Documents by this lawyer on Martindale.com
Certification Marks Including R.H.N. Are All Expunged
Adrian J. Howard,Beverley Moore,Chantal Saunders, May 14, 2015
The Applicant College sought to expunge five certification marks and two commercial marks held by the Respondent. The five certification marks include R.H.N. REGISTERED HOLISTIC NUTRITIONIST and variations all including R.H.N. The commercial marks are R.H.N. and R.H.N. AND DESIGN. The Respondent...
|Profile Visibility |
|#38 in weekly profile views out of 3,188 lawyers in Ottawa, Ontario|
|#32,703 in weekly profile views out of 1,684,342 total lawyers Overall|