Adrienne Pardo concentrates her practice in land use and zoning matters and has represented major residential and commercial developers.
Areas of Concentration
· Land use
· Performed land use property investigation and obtained major use special permits, special exceptions, variances, zoning changes, and comprehensive plan amendments for major residential and commercial developers.
· Worked on a myriad of administrative matters, including bid protests involving the City of Miami, Miami-Dade County, and the State of Florida.
· Obtained zoning approvals for the Four Seasons Hotel and Residences, Ritz-Carlton Hotel and Residences in Coconut Grove, the Miami Children's Museum, the Santa Maria Condominium, the Bristol Tower Condominium, the Mutiny, the Performing Arts Center of Greater Miami, Brickell Commons, Park Place, the Related Group.
Professional & Community Involvement
· President, Miami Children's Museum
· Former Member of the United Jewish Communities, Young Leadership Cabinet
· Former Area Chair, Miami Beach Greater Miami Jewish Federation Women's Division
· Former Vice President of Campaign for Miami Beach Area, Greater Miami Jewish Federation, Women's Department Executive Board
· Life Member, National Council of Jewish Women
· Former Member, Executive Committee and Board of Directors, Greater Miami Neighborhoods, Inc., a Florida not-for-profit corporation which builds low income housing
· Former Member, The Florida Bar Annual Meeting Committee
Awards & Recognition
· Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Government Relations Practice, 2011-2012
· Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, Florida Super Lawyers, 2007
· Recipient, "Stanley C. Myers Presidents' Leadership Award," 2002
· Listed, one of "South Florida's Up & Comers," South Florida Legal Guide, 2002
· Recipient, "Put Something Back" award for pro bono services to the poor, Eleventh Judicial Circuit and the Dade County Bar Association
· Rated, AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5
· Assistant City Attorney, City of Miami Attorney's Office
Articles, Publications, & Lectures
· Featured, "Lucia A Dougherty & Adrienne F. Pardo: Empresses of the Skyline," South Florida CEO, September 2006