Allison practices in the area of corporate and securities law. She has experience handling a wide variety of corporate matters and business transactions for both domestic and foreign public and private companies, including joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, credit facilities and restructurings. She has also represented investors and early stage companies in connection with venture capital investments. Allison advises public companies on corporate governance matters and SEC reporting requirements and prepares annual and periodic reports. She has represented companies across a broad array of industries, including technology, healthcare, biosciences, manufacturing, transportation, fashion, media, utilities and energy.
• Represents and advises companies on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence review and drafting of definitive documents.
• Acted as counsel to a manufacturer and distributor of gourmet food products in its acquisition of a promotional chocolate company.
• Represented a biomedical company in the sale of substantially all of its assets to a public clinical laboratory for approximately $6,000,000.
• Advised a NASDAQ listed U.S. company in connection with its $20,000,000 shelf registration.
• Counseled a NYSE listed U.S. medical device manufacturer in connection with the private placement of approximately $3,000,000 in common stock and warrants.
• Advised a U.S. based software company in a private offering of preferred stock for proceeds of approximately $13,000,000.
• Represented a Vienna-based luxury goods company in its acquisition of a designer womenswear brand.
• Counseled a manufacturer and supplier of photographic filters in its distribution and supply arrangements.
Before Edwards Wildman
Prior to joining the Firm, Allison was an associate in the Corporate and Securities Department of a Long Island law firm. Before that, she practiced corporate law in the New York office of a large international law firm.
Besides Edwards Wildman
Allison loves to travel and enjoys cooking, running and spending time with friends and family.
New York State Bar Association