Alyson Walker Lotman practices in the area of litigation, focusing on products liability litigation, including pharmaceutical, mass tort, and toxic tort litigation. Ms. Lotman also has defended pharmaceutical manufacturers against failure to warn claims in state court. Ms. Lotman has extensive experience in all phases of litigation, including significant experience deposing plaintiffs and fact witnesses, supervising the assembly of plaintiff medical and other records as well as client e-discovery, drafting a wide range of motions, and participating in trial preparation and at trial.
Ms. Lotman is a 2007 cum laude graduate of Villanova University School of Law, where she was editor in chief for the Villanova Environmental Law Journal, and a magna cum laude graduate of Bucknell University.
• Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2007-present
• Co-author, FACT Act Promises Transparency in Bankruptcy Trust Claims and Payments for Asbestos Exposure , Duane Morris Alert, November 18, 2013
• Co-author, 'Every Breath' Theory: On Its Last Breaths? Duane Morris Alert, January 22, 2013
• Co-author, Third Circuit Ruling Affords Defendants Protection from Amended Complaints After Statute of Limitations Runs Out , Duane Morris Alert, September 10, 2012
• Co-author, Two-disease Rule No More: Pennsylvania Allows Multiple Malignancy Claims , Duane Morris Alert, February 24, 2012
• Co-author, Top 10 Tips for Defending Mass Torts in New Jersey , New Jersey Lawyer, August 2011
• Co-author, Preemption of State Court Motor Vehicle Products Liability Claims After Williamson: Is Preemption Over? CorporateLiveWire, August 2, 2011
• Co-author, New Pennsylvania Law Limits Joint and Several Liability , Duane Morris Alert, June 29, 2011
• Co-author, Top 10 Tips for Defending Mass Torts in New Jersey , LJN's Product Liability Law & Strategy, June 2011
• A Field of Failed Dreams: Problems Passing Effective Ecoterrorism Legislation, Comment published in Villanova Environmental Law Journal, Volume 18, Issue 1