- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency, Receivership & Debt Recovery
- Business Law / Commercial Law
- Residential Real Estate
- Corporate Finance & Securities
- Oil & Gas, Natural Resources & Energy Law
- Commercial Real Estate & Development
|University ||Queen's University, Bachelor of Science, 2001; Queen's University, Bachelor of Arts, Honours, 2002; Canadian Securities Course, 2005; University of Saskatchewan, Juris Doctor, Distinction, 2008|
|Admitted||2009, Saskatchewan; 2009, Ontario|
Amanda currently maintains a general corporate commercial practice. Prior to joining the firm, Amanda completed her articles of clerkship with the Honourable Justice J.D. Denis Pelletier of the Federal Court of Appeal. In law school, Amanda served as Managing Editor of the Saskatchewan Law Review and participated in the Laskin Memorial Moot, a national competition in constitutional and administrative law. She is a recipient of the Alastair M. Nicol Scholarship and the Canadian Bar Association (Saskatchewan Branch) Prize.
· Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar, 2009
· Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2009
Memberships & Associations
· Member, Law Society of Saskatchewan
· Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
· Member, Canadian Bar Association
· Member, Regina Bar Association
· Member, Association des juristes d'expression francaise de la Saskatchewan
· Board of Directors, Centre Educatif Pomme d'Api (2012 - present)
· Board of Directors, Association des juristes d'expression francaise de la Saskatchewan (2010 - 2012)
· Board of Directors, Saskatchewan Festival of Words (2010 - 2012)
· "Debtor Creditor Law" in Law Society of Saskatchewan Queen's Bench Practice Manual (2010, updated 2012), co-authored with Michael W. Milani, Q.C.
· "Maintenance or Expansion of the PMSI Status through Cross-Collateral Agreements" (2008) 71 Sask. L. Rev. 241.
· "Goodbye Garnishment: Saskatchewan's Proposed Approach to the Seizure of Present and Future Accounts" (2007) 70 Sask. L. Rev. 183.
|Profile Visibility |
|#3 in weekly profile views out of 42 lawyers in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan|
|#131,925 in weekly profile views out of 1,530,397 total lawyers Overall|