Ameria Legal Advisory provides a comprehensive package of professional legal counseling and advisory, legal assurance and consulting services in various areas. Ameria Legal Advisory assists in the following matters:
· Ongoing servicing of business
· Domestic and foreign investment structuring & protection
· Registration, reorganization and liquidation of entities in Armenia, shareholding structuring with view of benefiting from tax treaties and efficient business exit
· Licensing, standardization, accreditation, certification and trademark registration
· Preparation and review of contracts, warrants, authorizations and other legal documents
· Legal and tax due diligence (overall and domain specific)
· Client representation in courts, arbitration and mediation, as well as negotiations and transactions
· Acting on behalf of the client based on properly structured representation mandate and powers of attorney
· Transaction and investment structuring, execution and closing
· Client representation in negotiations with the third parties
and other legal matters
Within a short period of time due to its professional lawyers, Ameria Legal Advisory gained a reputation of a reliable partner, working towards creating a sound future for its clients in need for legal advisory.
With its clients' best interests in mind, Ameria Legal Advisory takes the leading role among the competitor law companies providing legal and advisory services in Armenia. Ameria Legal Advisory offers a comprehensive approach and all-embracing solutions to the clients' needs, dynamically responds to the legal environment changes.
Ameria Legal Advisory delivers comprehensive legal service and legal/court representation with the focus of compliance of clients' activities with the existing legislation requirements.
Ameria Legal Advisory is the only law and advisory firm in Armenia, member of a number of international law and advisory networks, providing easy access to professional services both in post-Soviet countries and Europe, United Arab Emirates and the USA.
Ameria Legal Advisory cooperates with major state, private and international organizations and companies in Armenia including: the Government of Armenia, Ministry of Trade and Economic Development, the Ministry of State Property Management, the Ministry of Finances, the World Bank, AWAS (Ansett Worldwide Aviation Services Inc.), Wyndham Hotel Group, Andre & Cie S.A., Veolia Compagnie Generale des Eaux, Gazprom, Raiffeisenbank, Credit Agricole, Zangezur Copper-Molybdenum Factory, Orange Armenia, Philip Morris, Mega Group of Companies, USAID, MCC, EBRD, UNDP, IFC, KfW, USDA and many others.
Throughout the implementation of these projects Ameria Legal Advisory has partnered with leading international professional companies, such as Nathan Associates, J.A. Austin Associates, Bearing Point, Emerging Markets Group, Ernst & Young, PKF, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Halcrow, DPK Consulting, DLA Piper Gray Cary LLP, Gide Loyrette Nouel, Reid Minty LLP, White & Case LLP, etc.