- Corporate & Commercial
- Oil & Gas
|Education||California State Polytechnic University (B.Sc., Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2006); San Diego State University (M.B.A., 2010); Thomas Jefferson School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2010)|
|Admitted||1990, Ontario. (Not admitted in Bahrain)|
Anas's practice focuses on advising clients on various Saudi corporate and commercial laws. Much of his work is centred around international joint ventures and cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
Anas speaks both English and Arabic with native fluency.
Anas has been involved in a wide range of matters including:
• Advised on the formation of joint venture engineering and construction companies involving local and foreign shareholders
• Advised on the transfer of shares and raising of capital of several oil services company
• Advised Saudi government agencies on the drafting of major energy and transportation laws and regulations
• Advised Saudi government agencies on compliance with international treaties
• Advised foreign corporations and government agencies on compliance with Saudi laws
|Profile Visibility |
|#182 in weekly profile views out of 5,196 lawyers in Manama, Bahrain|
|#55,930 in weekly profile views out of 1,505,564 total lawyers Overall|