- Corporate & Commercial
- Oil & Gas
|Education||California State Polytechnic University (B.Sc., Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2006); San Diego State University (M.B.A., 2010); Thomas Jefferson School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2010)|
|Admitted||1990, Ontario. (Not admitted in Bahrain)|
Anas's practice focuses on advising clients on various Saudi corporate and commercial laws. A significant portion of his practice consists of international joint ventures and cross-border merger and acquisition transactions.
Anas speaks both English and Arabic with native fluency.
Anas has been involved in a wide range of matters including:
• Advised on the formation of major joint venture companies involving local and foreign shareholders in various industries, including engineering and construction, oilfield services, and manufacturing
• Advised on the transfer of shares and raising of capital of several oil services company
• Advised Saudi government agencies on the drafting of major energy and transportation laws and regulations
• Advised Saudi government agencies on compliance with international treaties
• Advised foreign corporations and government agencies on compliance with Saudi laws
• Advised major enterprises doing business in Saudi Arabia on employment matters
|Profile Visibility |
|#5 in weekly profile views out of 134 lawyers in Manama, Bahrain|
|#15,934 in weekly profile views out of 1,616,413 total lawyers Overall|