Anas's practice focuses on advising clients on various Saudi corporate and commercial laws. A significant portion of his practice consists of international joint ventures and cross-border merger and acquisition transactions.
Anas speaks both English and Arabic with native fluency.
Anas has been involved in a wide range of matters including:
• Advised on the formation of major joint venture companies involving local and foreign shareholders in various industries, including engineering and construction, oilfield services, and manufacturing
• Advised on the transfer of shares and raising of capital of several oil services company
• Advised Saudi government agencies on the drafting of major energy and transportation laws and regulations
• Advised Saudi government agencies on compliance with international treaties
• Advised foreign corporations and government agencies on compliance with Saudi laws
• Advised major enterprises doing business in Saudi Arabia on employment matters