Andrew concentrates his practice in large loss, complex civil and commercial litigation, employment, executive and professional litigation, and appeals in a multitude of practice areas, including personal injury, premises liability, wrongful death, products liability, coverage litigation, commercial matters, and toxic torts. He is listed as an AV® Preeminent™ lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell, representing the recognition of the highest level of professional excellence by his peers. He has also been listed as a Texas Super Lawyer every year since 2008.
Andrew has more than thirty years of litigation experience, including over one hundred first chair jury verdicts throughout Texas in both state and federal courts as well as sixty or more appellate briefs and oral arguments to various Texas Courts of Appeals, the Texas Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit.
· Houston Bar Association
· Texas Association of Defense Counsel
· American Board of Trial Advocates (Rank: Advocate)
· Defense Research Institute
· Texas Bar Foundation
· "Advanced Issues in Bad Faith Litigation Insurance Bad Faith Claims in Texas," Lorman Education Services, Houston, Texas, November 11, 2004
· "Construction Law Update," Mexican American Bar Association of Texas, Austin, Texas, October 18, 2003
· "Contractor Liability from Redinger to Bright: The Evolving Concept of Right of Control," South Texas College of Law Personal Injury Law Conference, March 6, 2003
· "A Primer On The Statute Of Limitations In The Context Of The Personal Injury Lawsuit," Personal Injury Law Conference, South Texas College of Law, March 1, 2001
· "Employer Liability: Gross Negligence," State Bar of Texas Advanced Personal Injury Seminar, 1994