- Wage and Hour Compliance and Litigation
- Employment Litigation Prevention and Defense
|University ||University of New Mexico (B.A., Economics, 2000; M.B.A., Organizational Development/Human Resources, 2002)|
|Law School||Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2005|
|Admitted||2005, Massachusetts; 2010, California|
Angela is Of Counsel in the Boston office where she represents employers in a variety of employment matters before state and federal courts and administrative agencies. Angela has experience defending employers against claims of discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wage and hour violations, and wrongful termination. She also assists employers in developing policies and procedures, and she provides counseling and training on a range of workplace issues with a focus on developing practices to avoid employment-related claims.
Prior to attending law school, Angela earned her M.B.A. with a concentration in Organizational Behavior/Human Resources Management while working in the human resources departments of two corporations where she gained valuable insight into client needs and objectives. Angela has also represented clients in contract, probate, trust, and real estate matters.
· "Pregnancy Discrimination: A Defense Perspective," Co-author, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education Employment Law Manual
Additional Publications by Angela L. Rapko "
Awards & Recognition
· Named a Rising Star in Employment & Labor by Super Lawyers, 2013
· American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
· Boston Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
· Massachusetts Bar Association
· Judge, Boston University School of Law Client Counseling and Negotiation Competitions
· Employment Litigation
· Wage and Hour Compliance
Documents by this lawyer on Martindale.com
|Profile Visibility |
|#334 in weekly profile views out of 2,121 lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts|
|#251,415 in weekly profile views out of 1,505,564 total lawyers Overall|