He Baoyin is a corporate attorney whose practice focuses on securities law, mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructuring. Mr. He is a recognized expert in the capital markets field, with a strong practice advising clients on PRC securities offerings, both initial public offerings as well as subsequent issues. In his 15 years of practicing corporate law, Mr. He has been directly involved in hundreds of securities offerings by enterprises from a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, agriculture, transportation, real estate, securities, mineral resources and communications.
Mr. He also regularly advises clients on mergers and acquisitions and the restructuring of PRC State-owned entities as well as non-State-owned corporations. Mr. He has particular expertise in the governmental regulatory aspects of such transactions. In the refinancing field, Mr. He has substantial experience in the refinancing of listed companies, and has acted as advisor on such matters to major PRC domestic and foreign companies, medium and large State-owned enterprises and private enterprises.
In the area of international trade, Mr. He is known for his skill in international arbitration. During his tenure as an arbitrator with the China International Economy and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC), Mr. He participated in numerous arbitrations involving significant investments and trade by multinational companies.
Mr. He has an active practice advising investment management funds, and has represented more than 10 funds in their offering activities. His clients include China Asset Management Company, Yinhua Fund Management Company and Invesco Great Wall Fund Management Company.
From 1987 to 1992 Mr. He was a highly respected professor and mentor of young attorneys at the Capital University of Economics and Business in Beijing. In 1993 he began his legal practice at JT&N as one of its founding partners.
· Restructuring and overseas IPO of China National Cereals, Oils & Foodstuffs Corporation
· Asset restructuring and transfer and overseas listing of Lenovo
· Represented major PRC and overseas IPO clients include Hebei Huayu, Xugong Construction Machinery Group, Chengde LOLO, Tangshan Ceramic, Beijing Urban Construction, Hebei Xuanhua Construction Machinery, Guangxi Guitang, Acheng Relay, Shenyang Commercial City, Baoding Tianwei Baobian Electric, East China Pharmacy, Guangxi Liugong Machinery, Beijing Huaer, the Qinhuangdang Hualian Office Building, Hebei Baoshuo and Daheng Xinjiyuan Science and Technology
M&A and Restructuring:
· Takeover of and withdrawal from Lucky Corporation by Kodak
· Asset restructuring of Lenovo Group and Lenovo listing in Hong Kong
· Takeover by COFCO of Great Wall Wine, China Resources (Jilin) Bio-chemical and Xinjiang Tunhe
· Takeover by COFCO of the Shenyang Xiangxue Flour and merger with Shenyang Dongda Flour
· Takeover by COFCO of Weifang Fresico Food and Shangdong Lude Flour Factory
· Acquisition of Baoding Tianwei Group by the China Military Equipment Corporation
· Reorganization of Baoding Tianwei Group
· Investco Jinshun Great Wall Fund Management, Yinhua Fund Management, China Asset Management
· Xinghua Securities, Hexing Securities, Xingke Securities, Xingan Securities, Xingye Securities, Hansheng Securities, Hanxing Securities, Handin Securities, Hanbo Securities, Tianhua Securities
· Invesco Great Wall, Invesco Great Wall's Corporate Governance Securities, Internal Demand Increase Securities, Dingyi Securities, Resource Monopoly Securities, Xinxing Chengzhang Securities, Internal Demand Increase No. 2 Securities and Jinxuan Blue Chip Securities
Share Allotment and Share Offering:
· Beijing Urban-Rural Trade Center, Tangshan Ceramic, Shenyang Neu-Alpine Software, Hebei Huayu, Shenzheng Huaqiang Industry, Tangshan Steel
· Baoding Swan, Chengde LOLO, Tianjin TEDA, Taiyuan Twin-tower Aluminum Oxide Incorporation, Sichuan Meifeng, Xianyang Pianzhuan, Xinjiang Friendship
· Xuji Electric, Luxi Chemical, Heilongjiang Black Dragon Co. Ltd., Shunxin Agriculture, Beijing Centergate Technologies
Shanghai Vacuum Electron Devices, Lucky, Beijing Urban Construction, Baoding Tianwei Baobian Electric and Xinjiang Tunhe.