Benjamin Jensen is an associate with the firm's commercial litigation practice, where he concentrates on matters of protection relating to local, national, and international business litigation disputes. His experience includes appearances before state and federal trial courts, the Connecticut Appellate Court, and various arbitral forums, including arbitrations involving securities brokers under dispute resolution rules of the New York Stock Exchange and the National Association of Securities Dealers.
- Hartford Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs, 2008 to 2009, Chairman
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- American School for the Deaf, Board of Directors
Honors and Awards
- Listed as a Rising Star in Connecticut Super Lawyers® in the area of Business Litigation since 2010 (Super Lawyers is a registered trademark of Key Professional Media, Inc.)
- Representation of major regional bank in defending class action alleging assessment of improper late charges regarding open-ended credit agreements.
- Representation of mortgage lender and servicer in defending consumer action alleging violations of state and federal debt collection practices laws, striking all claims from case related to lender's reporting of credit information to agencies.
- Representation of mortgage lender in defending counterclaims by borrower alleging violation of truth-in-lending laws, the Credit Repair Organizations Act, and the Connecticut Unfair Trade Practices Act, moving to strike all counterclaims against mortgage lender.
10.22.12, Super Lawyers® Names 49 Robinson & Cole Attorneys to 2012 List and Recognizes 26 as Rising Stars
11.24.10, Business Litigation Attorney Joins Board of the American School for the Deaf
11.14.08, Robinson & Cole, a leading commercial law firm with more than 225 lawyers and eight offices in the Northeast and Florida, announced today that 9 partners and over 20 additional attorneys from Thelen LLP will be joining the firm.