- Business & Corporate
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Public Company Reporting and Governance
- Corporate Finance
- Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities Business Sectors
- Long Term Care
|Contact Info||Telephone: 804.420.6913|
|University ||Roanoke College, B.A.; Armstrong Atlantic State University, B.A.|
|Law School||University of Richmond School of Law, J.D. University of Richmond Law Review, Senior Notes & Comments Editor|
|Born||Roanoke, Virginia, November 4, 1971|
Beth Hungate-Noland's practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financings, and corporate governance counseling. While assisting businesses in a variety of industries, Beth has a particular focus on the long term care industry. She assists companies in such areas as asset and stock acquisitions and dispositions, public and private mergers, joint ventures and other strategic alliances, private equity financing and secured lending. Beth is also experienced with complex corporate reorganizations and restructurings. She routinely advises companies on a broad range of general corporate matters. Beth is listed in Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Stars magazine for Mergers & Acquisitions and is also listed in Virginia Business magazine as one of Virginia's "Legal Elite."
Beth received a Bachelor of Arts degree in criminal justice from Roanoke College and a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Armstrong Atlantic State University. She received her juris doctor degree from the University of Richmond School of Law, where she was the senior notes and comments editor of the University of Richmond Law Review.
· Represented a national provider of long-term care services in a multi-state corporate restructuring and $2.4 billion sale of its real estate assets. Williams Mullen advised on the restructuring of the operations and spin-off of the real estate assets.
· Represented a national provider of long-term care services in its acquisition of Sun Healthcare Group, Inc. Williams Mullen assisted in the areas of due diligence, leasing, financing and structuring.
American Health Lawyers Association
Richmond Bar Association
Virginia State Bar - Young Lawyers Conference
Chair of the Bench - Bar Dinner
Virginia Bar Association - Young Lawyers Division
Awards & Honors
Virginia Business magazine, "Legal Elite"
Named a "Rising Star" by Virginia Super Lawyers magazine - Mergers & Acquisitions
· Board of Management, Downtown YMCA Richmond
· Leadership Metro Richmond 2012
|Profile Visibility |
|#169 in weekly profile views out of 1,525 lawyers in Richmond, Virginia|
|#111,401 in weekly profile views out of 1,504,295 total lawyers Overall|