Mr. Domingue practices in the areas of commercial finance, secured transactions, real estate, title insurance, corporate law and utilities regulation.
His clients include numerous banks and other lenders in matters involving loan projects and collateral, the issuance of title insurance and the formation and restructure of business entities. In merger and acquisition matters, Mr. Domingue represents both buyers and sellers. He handles many energy lending matters and is a frequent speaker on energy financing issues related to the buying and selling of oil and gas properties.
Mr. Domingue's range of business experience includes intellectual property issues, such as trademark, copyright, patent infringement and trade secret litigation matters. Additionally, he represents real estate developers, industrial facilities and the Louisiana Public Service Commission in telecommunication matters.
Honors & Affiliations:
· Louisiana State Law Institute - Council, 2010 and 2011
· Louisiana State Law Institute - Registry Committee, 1998-2005
· Committee on Bar Admissions - Director of Testing, 2005-2007; Examiner for Code III and Member, 1997-2007
· Lafayette, Louisiana State and American Bar Associations - Member
· Louisiana Bankers Association
· Lafayette Chamber of Commerce
· St. Edmond's Church Parish Council, 1993-1994
· Lafayette Bar Association - Board of Directors, 1986-1987
· The Best Lawyers in America, 2013-2014
· "Energy Financing," Buying and Selling Oil and Gas Properties Seminar, Houston, Texas, May 2005
· "The Enforcement of Mortgages and Lease and Purchase Agreements from a Transactional Lawyer's Perspective," Louisiana State University Law Center Real Estate Seminar, October 2001
· "Loan Participations and Syndications," Bank Counsel Conference, November 1999
· "Security Devices," Louisiana State University Law School Recent Developments Seminar, 1998
· Various in-house banking seminars
· "Vicarious Liability and Intentional Torts," 38 La. L. Rev. 832 (1977)