- Accountant's Malpractice
- Bad Faith and Extra-Contractual Liability
- Legal Malpractice
- Professional Malpractice
|Contact Info||Telephone: (305) 350-5365|
Fax: (305) 373-2294
|Mailing Address||P.O. Box 569015, Miami, FL, 33256|
|University ||Yale University, B.A. in History|
|Law School||Temple University School of Law in Philadelphia, PA. (J.D./LL.M.)|
|Admitted||2002, Pennsylvania and New Jersey; 2004, Florida; State and Federal Courts in Florida|
Blake Sando is a partner in the firm's Miami office. He practices in the areas of insurer bad faith and professional malpractice litigation. Mr. Sando focuses his practice primarily on attorney, insurance agent, title agent, closing agent, appraiser, accountant and realtor malpractice defense, and he represents a host of others professionals in both litigation and transactional matters.
Mr. Sando graduated from Yale University with a degree in History. He received his Juris Doctor and LL.M. degrees from the Temple University School of Law in Philadelphia, PA. Upon graduating law school, Mr. Sando was selected as a Presidential Management fellow by the Federal government. Mr. Sando completed his fellowship at the Insurance Center for the Department of Veterans Affairs, where his practice focused on insurance coverage and Departmental compliance with federal law.
Mr. Sando is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and all state and federal courts in Florida. Mr. Sando is President for the Coral Gables Bar Association, 2014-2015; President-Elect, Coral Gables Bar Association, 2013-2014; Board of Director, Coral Gables Bar Association, 2012-Present and a member of the Dade County Board Association. Mr. Sando was previously named as a Florida Rising Star in Florida SuperLawyers Magazine for 2010.
• this is not the policy i ordered- new concerns for insurance agents with respect to the pending transfer of citizens insureds to non-admitted carriers
• Second-Guessing Immunity for Trial Attorneys
• Accountants: Do Not Let Your Best Marketing Tool Become Your Worst Nightmare in Litigation
• It Must Be My Agent's Fault (Anniversary Issue Litigation Quarterly March 2008)
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
• President, Coral Gables Bar Association, 2014-2015
• President-Elect, Coral Gables Bar Association, 2013-2014
• Board of Directors, Coral Gables Bar Association, 2012-Present
|Profile Visibility |
|#1,037 in weekly profile views out of 10,641 lawyers in Miami, Florida|
|#116,095 in weekly profile views out of 1,673,393 total lawyers Overall|