- Mezzanine Finance
- Mortgage Finance
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Acquisitions & Dispositions
- Real Estate Workouts & Restructurings
|University ||Boston University, B.S., magna cum laude, 2002|
|Law School||Fordham University, School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2006|
|Admitted||2007, New York|
Bonnie Neuman's practice is concentrated in the areas of real estate and corporate finance. Bonnie represents clients in domestic as well as cross-border financing transactions, including the origination of mortgage and mezzanine loans, syndication, servicing, non-performing loan securitizations, loan restructuring and bankruptcy-related matters. Her clients include global investment banks, large corporations and servicers.
She has served as a member of the Firm Committee and as a mentor in the Firm's Mentor/Mentee Program.
Bonnie received her J.D. from Fordham University School of Law, cum laude, where she was a notes and articles editor of the Fordham Urban Law Journal, and a B.S. from Boston University, magna cum laude. She is admitted to practice in the State of New York.
News & Resources
• Cadwalader Appoints Attorneys to Special Counsel
Nov 24, 2014
• IFLR 1000 Again Names Cadwalader a Leader in Core Transactional Areas of Practice
Nov 06, 2012
• International Financial Law Review's 2013 IFLR 1000
Nov 06, 2012
• Enforcing Mezzanine Loans Triggers Transfer Taxes
Jun 22, 2009
|Profile Visibility |
|#8,532 in weekly profile views out of 96,212 lawyers in New York, New York|
|#111,830 in weekly profile views out of 1,616,736 total lawyers Overall|