Brad has a general practice focusing on criminal law, general litigation, environmental law and residential real estate. Brad's criminal law practice covers all criminal offences including, but not limited to, domestic assault, criminal harassment, sexual assault, child pornography, impaired driving, drug offences, murder, and youth matters. Brad's general litigation practice focuses primarily on personal injury.
Brad has represented individuals and corporate clients before all levels of court in Saskatchewan. Brad was hired as an associate upon being called to the Bar in September 2008.
· Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar, 2008
Memberships & Associations
· Member, Law Society of Saskatchewan
· Member, Canadian Bar Association
· Member, Saskatoon Bar Association
· Member, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
· Board of Directors for Autism Services Saskatoon
· Volunteer, Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC)