Bradley Murchison Kelly & Shea LLC - Firm Profile
Bradley Murchison Kelly & Shea LLC
Size of Organization: 33
|Profile Visibility |
#7,860 in weekly profile views out of 283,509 total law firms Overall
Bradley Murchison Kelly & Shea was formed in February, 2009 by a group of lawyers who had practiced together for many years in a large, well established law firm. Nine partners from the Shreveport office and eight from the New Orleans office of the firm, many listed in The Best Lawyers in America(R) and Super Lawyers (R), most with AV(R) ratings, found common ground in our dedication to high standards of professionalism and in the quality of service we deliver to our clients. The partners of Bradley Murchison discovered that we shared interest in establishing a work environment that promotes:
1. Teamwork among our lawyers that ensures the highest quality service possible for our clients;
2. Growth and development of young lawyers and a firm with long term sustainability to protect their future;
3. Policies that create an incentive to properly staff projects for the good of our clients and our lawyers;
4. A respect and care for our staff that results in improved responsiveness to our clients; and
5. Participation in and contribution to the communities in which we live and practice.
Statement of Practice Summary:
Alternative Dispute Resolution; Casualty Litigation; Class Actions; Commercial Litigation; Complex Litigation; Construction Litigation; Creditor Protection, Creditor's Rights and Commercial Debts; Emerging Businesses; Energy and Natural Resources; General Corporate Representation; Governmental and Regulatory Affairs; Health Care Law; Insurance Issues; Labor and Employment; Mass Torts; Products Liability; Real Estate; Transportation Law; Trusts, Probate and Estate Planning.