Brady is a Co-chair of the Venture Capital & Emerging Companies Practice.
Brady works with emerging growth companies and venture capital and private equity investors in a variety of fields, including clean technology and renewable energy, software, semiconductors, digital media, and Internet security. He has represented companies and investors in a broad range of general corporate and transactional matters, including venture capital financings, public offerings, and mergers and acquisitions with an aggregate transaction value in excess of $2 billion.
Before joining Mintz Levin, he was an associate at a prominent Silicon Valley law firm, where he focused on corporate and securities law.
Recognitions & Awards
•Recognized by The Legal 500 United States as “a renowned technology lawyer” for Venture Capital and Emerging Companies (2014)
• Twenty-Two Mintz Levin Attorneys and Seven Practice Areas Featured in 2015 Legal 500 United States Guide, (06.11.2015)
• Mintz Levin to Host Panel on Financing for Start-Ups, (10.09.2014)
• Nineteen Mintz Levin Attorneys and Seven Practice Areas Featured in 2014 Legal 500 United States Guide, (07.24.2014)
• Mintz Levin's Palo Alto Expansion Continues, (05.14.2008)
•Co-author, Debt, Another Tool for Cleantech, InterPV (11.24.2010)
• Panelist, The Changing Landscape for the Valuation of Patent Portfolios and Innovation Ecosystem in the San Francisco Bay Area, Protecting Your IP in the Age of the Collaborative Economy, San Francisco Center for Economic Development, San Francisco, CA (06.03.2015)
• Moderator, Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Term Sheets, Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Term Sheets (But Were Afraid to Ask), UC Berkeley Lester Center for Entrepreneurship, Berkeley, CA (02.25.2015)
• Speaker, Funding, Raising Capital for Your Start-Up, San Diego, CA (10.14.2014)
• Speaker, How start-ups get the ball rolling, 2nd Biennial IBA Silicon Valley from Start-Up to IPO/Exit Conference, Hotel Casa del Mar, Santa Monica, CA (09.18.2014)
• Speaker, Overview of Early-Stage Financing Structures, Lester Center Entrepreneurial Best Practices Series: Overview of Early-Stage Financing Structures, Lester Center for Entrepreneurship, UC Berkeley (03.05.2014)
• Speaker, Corporate Formation and Building a Valuable IP Portfolio, Lester Center for Entrepreneurship at the University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA (10.22.2012)
• Speaker, Clean Tech 2010: Opportunities for a New Decade, Mintz Levin, San Diego, CA (03.25.2010)