Brady is a Co-chair of the Venture Capital and Emerging Companies Practice.
Brady works with emerging growth companies and venture capital and private equity investors in a variety of fields, including clean technology and renewable energy, software, semiconductors, digital media, and Internet security. He has represented companies and investors in a broad range of general corporate and transactional matters, including venture capital financings, public offerings, and mergers and acquisitions with an aggregate transaction value in excess of $2 billion.
Before joining Mintz Levin, he was an associate at a prominent Silicon Valley law firm, where he focused on corporate and securities law.
• Mintz Levin's Palo Alto Expansion Continues, (05.14.2008)
Recognitions & Awards
• Recognized byThe Legal 500 United Statesas a renowned technology lawyer for Venture Capital and Emerging Companies (2014)
Co-author,Debt, Another Tool for Cleantech,InterPV (11.24.2010)
Speaker,How start-ups get the ball rolling,2nd Biennial IBA Silicon Valley from Start-Up to IPO/Exit Conference, Hotel Casa del Mar, Santa Monica, CA (09.18.2014)
• Speaker,Overview of Early-Stage Financing Structures,Lester Center Entrepreneurial Best Practices Series: Overview of Early-Stage Financing Structures, Lester Center for Entrepreneurship, UC Berkeley (03.05.2014)
• Speaker,Corporate Formation and Building a Valuable IP Portfolio, Lester Center for Entrepreneurship at the University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA (10.22.2012)
• Speaker,Clean Tech 2010: Opportunities for a New Decade, Mintz Levin, San Diego, CA (03.25.2010)
• Speaker,Doing It Right in Silicon Valley, Astia, San Diego, CA (11.02.2009)
• Panelist,Crisis: How Companies Can Stay Calm and in Contro,BayBIO 2009: Navigating the Storm, San Francisco, CA (04.16.2009)