Brady is a Co-chair of the Venture Capital and Emerging Companies Practice.
Brady works with emerging growth companies and venture capital and private equity investors in a variety of fields, including clean technology and renewable energy, software, semiconductors, digital media, and Internet security. He has represented companies and investors in a broad range of general corporate and transactional matters, including venture capital financings, public offerings, and mergers and acquisitions with an aggregate transaction value in excess of $2 billion.
Before joining Mintz Levin, he was an associate at a prominent Silicon Valley law firm, where he focused on corporate and securities law.
• Mintz Levin to Host Panel on Financing for Start-Ups , ( 10.09.2014 )
• Nineteen Mintz Levin Attorneys and Seven Practice Areas Featured in 2014 Legal 500 United States Guide , ( 07.24.2014 )
• Mintz Levin's Palo Alto Expansion Continues , ( 05.14.2008 )
Awards & Recognitions
•Recognized by The Legal 500 United States as a renowned technology lawyer for Venture Capital and Emerging Companies (2014)
• Co-author, Debt, Another Tool for Cleantech , InterPV ( 11.24.2010 )
• Speaker, How start-ups get the ball rolling, 2nd Biennial IBA Silicon Valley from Start-Up to IPO/Exit Conference , Hotel Casa del Mar, Santa Monica, CA (09.18.2014)
• Speaker, Overview of Early-Stage Financing Structures, Lester Center Entrepreneurial Best Practices Series: Overview of Early-Stage Financing Structures , Lester Center for Entrepreneurship, UC Berkeley (03.05.2014)
• Speaker, Corporate Formation and Building a Valuable IP Portfolio , Lester Center for Entrepreneurship at the University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA (10.22.2012)
• Speaker, Clean Tech 2010: Opportunities for a New Decade , Mintz Levin, San Diego, CA (03.25.2010)
• Speaker, Doing It Right in Silicon Valley , Astia, San Diego, CA (11.02.2009)
• Panelist, Crisis: How Companies Can Stay Calm and in Contro, BayBIO 2009: Navigating the Storm , San Francisco, CA (04.16.2009)