- Acquisitions & Dispositions
|Contact Info||Telephone: 415.432.6108|
|University ||Tufts University, B.A., History, English, magna cum laude, 2004|
|Law School||University of Washington, J.D., 2007|
Brandon's practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, developments, financings and other real estate matters.
Before joining Mintz Levin, Brandon practiced as a real estate associate in other law firms in California. While in law school, he served as Executive Articles Editor of the Washington Law Review and as a judicial extern for the Honorable Robert H. Whaley of the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington.
· Represented a petroleum refiner and marketer in connection with the acquisition of a multi-billion dollar oil and gas refinery and distribution system
· Represented a telecommunications company in connection with numerous leases, licenses, acquisitions, dispositions and facility developments
· Represented a buyer/borrower in its $500 million acquisition and financing of approximately 200,000 acres of forest land in Northern California out of bankruptcy through the negotiation of an acquisition credit facility
· Represented an owner and operator in its $650 million acquisition and financing of nearly 600 retail marketing assets
· Represented a financial services investor in its formation and entry into a joint venture for the construction, development and operation of two branded hotels, two restaurants, and an office complex adjacent to the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Professional & Community Involvement
· Member, Real Property Law Section of the State Bar of California
· Member, World Affairs Council of Northern California
Documents by this lawyer on Martindale.com
Implications of the New California LLC Act
Brandon E. Barker,Elizabeth Willes, June 17, 2014
On January 1, 2014, a new law governing limited liability companies (“LLCs”) went into effect in California. The California Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act (“RULLCA”) superseded in its entirety the prior limited liability company act in California, the...
|Profile Visibility |
|#2,833 in weekly profile views out of 29,482 lawyers in Los Angeles, California|
|#133,092 in weekly profile views out of 1,510,377 total lawyers Overall|