|Contact Info||Telephone: +1 415 957 3143|
Fax: +1 415 723 7548
|University ||Boston College, B.A., cum laude, 2006|
|Law School||Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., cum laude, 2010|
|Admitted||2010, Pennsylvania; United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit|
Brendan P. Ruddy practices in the area of litigation. Mr. Ruddy has experience with commercial, class action and trademark litigation.
Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Ruddy served as judicial clerk to the Hon. Lynn Leibovitz of the District of Columbia Superior Court.
Mr. Ruddy is a 2010 cum laude graduate of the Georgetown University Law Center and a cum laude graduate of Boston College.
· Duane Morris LLP - Associate, 2014-present
· Eckert, Seamans, Cherin & Mellott LLC - Associate, 2011-2014
· District of Columbia Superior Court - Judicial Clerk to the Hon. Lynn Leibovitz, 2010-2011
· Kilimanjaro Women Information Exchange and Consultancy Organization (KWIECO) - Research Officer and Grant Writer, 2006-2007
Civic and Charitable Activities
· Philadelphia Bar Association - Fee Dispute Resolution, Arbitrator, June 2012-present
· Haitian Immigration Service Trip - Student Leader, Miami, 2010
· D.C. Employment Justice Clinic - Intake Volunteer, 2007-2008
· Campus School Volunteers, Boston College - Co-President & Committee Chair, 2002-2006
· Author, "The Critical Success of the WTO: Trade Policies of the Current Economic Crisis," 13 (2) Journal of International Economic Law 4 75 (2010)
|Profile Visibility |
|#1,213 in weekly profile views out of 21,607 lawyers in San Francisco, California|
|#111,830 in weekly profile views out of 1,616,736 total lawyers Overall|