Brian C. Bonner is a member of the firm's real estate practice group. Mr. Bonner's legal practice is focused on the areas of commercial real estate transactions, commercial financing transactions, commercial leasing transactions, timber transactions, business formations, securities, and general real estate law and corporate law.
Mr. Bonner received his law degree, cum laude, from the University of South Carolina School of Law, where he was Managing Editor for the South Carolina Law Review and a member of the Order of the Coif, Order of the Wig and Robe, and the John Belton O'Neall Inn of Court. He received a B.A. in economics and history from the University of Michigan receiving Class Honors in economics and history. He also received his M.B.A. with a concentration in finance from the University of South Carolina and was inducted into the Beta Gamma Sigma National Academic Honor Society.
(Video) Nexsen Pruet Helps the Salvation Army's Red Kettle Campaign
Nexsen Pruet attorneys and staffers volunteered their time to serve as bell ringers for The Salvation Army's Red Kettle campaign.
Nexsen Pruet Earns Designation as 'Midlands Green Business'
Nexsen Pruet has earned designation as a Midlands Green Business, joining other Columbia-area organizations that are committed to environmentally responsible practices in the workplace.
"Angel" Investors: Using the Internet in the Private Offering of Securities
(South Carolina Lawyer, May/June, 2000)
· Palmetto Land Title Association 2011 Spring Convention - Ethical Considerations in Real Estate Transactions
· Investors Title South Carolina 2010 Annual Seminar - Avoiding Subdivision Title Traps
· Commercial Real Estate Financing Seminar (October 2002) - Ethical Considerations in Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Civic & Professional Memberships
· South Carolina Bar Association
· Richland County Bar Association
· Harvest Hope Food Bank - Board of Directors
· Palmetto Land Title Association - President