- Immigration Law
- China & Southeast Asia
|Contact Info||Telephone: 604.643.6496|
|University ||University of Toronto, B.A., 1979|
|Law School||Queen's University, LL.B., 1981|
|Admitted||1983, British Columbia; 1989, Ontario|
Brian Tsuji is a highly experienced immigration lawyer with 30 years of experience. Brian works out of the firm's Vancouver office.
He has extensive experience with:
• work visas and business visitor visas
• provincial nominee program applications
• immigration visas
• investor visas and business immigration matters including representing individuals as well as local, national, and international corporations and organizations
Brian speaks Japanese and English and has worked in Tokyo, Toronto, and Vancouver. He has represented clients from more than 50 countries.
Brian is a past National Executive Member of the Canadian Bar Association (CBA) Immigration Section and a past Chairman of the CBA British Columbia Immigration Section.
Brian has written a number of papers on immigration law. He is the author and editor of the following publications:
• The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Chapter in the Canada Law Book Canadian Immigration Book
• The British Columbia PNP Chapter in the Carswell Canadian Immigration Book
He is also a Director of Nikkei Home, an assisted living centre for Japanese Canadians in Burnaby, B.C. and a Director of the Nikkei Place Foundation.
As a member of the Canadian National Team (Age Group) Brian Tsuji represented Canada at the ITU Triathlon World Championships (Age Group) in London, UK on September 15, 2013.
• Advised INPEX on the $700 million acquisition of a 40% participating interest in the shale gas assets of Nexen Inc. (August 2012)
• Best Lawyers in Canada (Immigration Law), 2014.
Documents by this lawyer on Martindale.com
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#557 in weekly profile views out of 6,991 lawyers in Vancouver, British Columbia|
|#129,265 in weekly profile views out of 1,568,853 total lawyers Overall|