· American Intellectual Property Law Association
· New York Intellectual Property Law Association
· International Trademark Association
· Norris McLaughlin & Marcus Wins Preliminary Injunction in Trademark Case for COINTREAU
· "Final Rules For Implementing The America Invents Act (AIA)," NM&M Intellectual Property Law Alert, September 2012
· "International Trademark Registrations," Intellectual Property Law Alert, August 2003
Bruce S. Londa, a member of the firm, devotes his practice to intellectual property law matters. Bruce works out of the firm's New York City office.
Bruce concentrates his practice in both domestic and foreign patent and trademark prosecution, as well as technology licensing and transfer, counseling and opinion work, copyright law, and related litigation. His areas of technical expertise include the chemical, metallurgical, mechanical, computer software, Internet business method, medical and biological arts.
Bruce has authored articles on a variety of topics including the international trademark system, arbitration of international licenses and the similarity of U.S.-European pharmaceutical patent law.
Before joining Norris McLaughlin, Bruce was managing partner for Londa & Gluck LLP of New York, New York.
The Intellectual Property Department serves clients in a variety of manufacturing, marketing and service industries including chemicals, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, electronics, telecommunications, consumer foods, computer hardware and software, Internet, medical devices, health care and banking.