Callison Tighe was founded in 1947 when Preston H. Callison established an independent legal practice primarily serving the real estate industry. After several successful decades of solo practice, Mr. Callison partnered with Michael W. Tighe, establishing Callison and Tighe. Ralph C. Robinson, Jr. merged his practice with the firm in 1983, and the firm ultimately became Callison Tighe & Robinson, LLC.
Callison Tighe has evolved through the years from a real estate oriented practice to a full-service law firm with special emphasis on real estate, title insurance and commercial litigation, as well as employment law. The firm is presently composed of 21 attorneys who practice in the areas of litigation, commercial real estate, business, employment, government law, and tax and wealth management, with a total team roster of approximately 45 members, associates, of counsel attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, and support staff.