Mr. Schuster concentrates his practice on general estate planning, preparation and administration of wills, trusts and estate and gift tax planning, including charitable transfers. Throughout his career, Mr. Schuster has performed the described services for numerous clients, and also has extensive experience in dealing with elderly persons and others with special estate planning problems who need innovative approaches to accomplish their goals.
An AV Preeminent rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, Mr. Schuster has been consistently recognized in Florida Super Lawyers, 2006-2013, and Best Lawyers in America, 2006-2014.
• Super Lawyers Magazine, Florida Super Lawyers, 2006-2013, Appellate, 2014, Estate & Probate
• Rated AV Preeminent , Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
• Best Lawyers in America, U.S. News & World Report, Appellate, 2006 - 2014
• Top Lawyers, South Florida Legal Guide, 2014
• South Florida's Top Rated Lawyers, 2012
In the News
• Fifteen Greenspoon Marder Law Attorney's Selected as 2014 Florida Super Lawyers, and Ten as 2014 Florida Rising Stars
• Twenty One Attorneys Ranked as Top Lawyers and Greenspoon Marder Listed as a Top Law Firm in the 2014 South Florida Legal Guide
• Twenty-Three Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Listed Among Best Lawyers in America in 2014
• 26 Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Listed Among Florida Super Lawyers
• Greenspoon Marder Named as Top Law Firm
• Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Named Among The Best Lawyers in America 2013