Mr. Schuster concentrates his practice on general estate planning, preparation and administration of wills, trusts and estate and gift tax planning, including charitable transfers. Throughout his career, Mr. Schuster has performed the described services for numerous clients, and also has extensive experience in dealing with elderly persons and others with special estate planning problems who need innovative approaches to accomplish their goals.
An AV Preeminent rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, Mr. Schuster has been consistently recognized in Florida Super Lawyers, 2006-2013, and Best Lawyers in America, 2006-2012.
· Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
· Best Lawyers in America, U.S. News & World Report, Appellate, 2006 - 2013
· Florida Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers Magazine, Appellate, 2006 - 2013
· South Florida's Top Rated Lawyers, 2012
· American College of Trust and Estate Counsel,