|Contact Info||Telephone: 215.564.1700|
|University ||The Pennsylvania State University|
|Law School||Temple University, Beasley School of Law|
|Admitted||2010, Pennsylvania and New Jersey; U.S. Supreme Court of Pennsylvania; U.S. Supreme Court of New Jersey; U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania|
|Born||Houston, Texas, May 29, 1983|
CATHERINE NGUYEN is an Associate in the Construction Group and concentrates her practice in the area of construction litigation. She has represented clients in construction litigation, contract disputes, landlord-tenant matters and consumer protection cases. Catherine advises clients regarding the operation of commercial enterprises, including drafting leases, employment agreements and restrictive covenants. She has experience litigating a variety of administrative law and civil matters in state, federal, and appellate courts, and is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Prior to joining Cohen Seglias, Catherine practiced in education litigation and labor and employment law. She represented school districts in labor and employment, education law and special education matters. She provided day-to-day guidance to the administrators of public school districts regarding the constitutional rights of pupils.
After receiving her undergraduate degree from The Pennsylvania State University, Catherine worked in health care risk management and regulatory compliance for Temple University Health System. In addition, she is fluent in Vietnamese.
· Pearl S. Buck International - Board Member
· Bucks County Bar Association - Member; Current Vice Chair of the Women Lawyers' Division
· Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania (APABA-PA)
· National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP)
· National Lawyers' Guild Pro Bono Immigration Clinic - Member; Catherine prepares U- and T-Visa applications for certifications in Philadelphia and surrounding counties.
Awards & Recognition
· Catherine was named a 2013 Rising Star by Law & Politics Magazine. Law & Politics Magazine publishes Super Lawyers annually to recognize accomplished lawyers in more than 70 areas of practice.
Documents by this lawyer on Martindale.com
New Permitting and Licensure Requirements Take Effect in Philadelphia
Daniel E. Fierstein,Catherine Nguyen, January 8, 2014
As we reflect upon the past year, few in the Delaware Valley will forget the fateful day in June when a building located at 22nd and Market Streets collapsed in the midst of demolition work performed by contractor Griffin Campbell, which claimed six lives. In an effort to improve safety and prevent...
|Profile Visibility |
|#244 in weekly profile views out of 15,804 lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|#19,796 in weekly profile views out of 1,530,397 total lawyers Overall|