- Corporate Law
- Securities Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mutual Funds
|Contact Info||Telephone: 215 979 1204|
Fax: 215 405 3863
|University ||Duke University, B.A., 2000|
|Law School||University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2003|
|Admitted||2003, Pennsylvania and New Jersey|
|Born||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, February 10, 1978|
Chad J. Rubin practices in the area of corporate and securities law. Mr. Rubin represents public and private companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings and compliance and general corporate matters. He also represents independent trustees of mutual funds.
Mr. Rubin is a 2003 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Law School and a 2000 graduate of Duke University (B.A.).
Areas of Practice
· Corporate Law
· Securities Law
· Mergers & Acquisitions
· Mutual Funds
· Represented Lehigh Gas Partners LP (NYSE: LGP), a wholesale motor fuel distributor, in connection with its $138 million initial public offering.
· Independent counsel to the independent trustees of mutual funds and exchange traded funds, including a fund group with assets under management in excess of $40 billion.
· Securities and general corporate counsel to publicly traded companies, including a Fortune 1000 company.
· Represented a NYSE MKT-traded company in its agreement to acquire a majority equity interest in a full-service investment bank in exchange for the company's contribution of its $45 million equity interest in its broker-dealer subsidiary.
· Represented a leading NYSE-traded international REIT in its approximately $900 million acquisition of a NYSE-traded REIT.
· Represented a publicly traded manufacturing company in its acquisition of a privately held manufacturing company for approximately $60 million.
· Represented a privately held investment firm in its acquisition of a publicly held specialty finance company in an equity exchange.
· Represented a NYSE MKT-traded company in a debt-exchange transaction.
· Represented a NYSE-traded company in a follow-on offering of its common stock for a total capital raise of approximately $50 million.
· Duane Morris LLP
- Partner, 2012-present
- Associate, 2009-2011
· WolfBlock LLP
- Associate, 2003-2009
· Philadelphia Regional Port Authority
- Board Member, October 2004-October 2009
· Co-author, "SEC Proposes Disqualifying "Bad Actors" from Rule 506 Offerings," Duane Morris Alert, June 6, 2011
|Profile Visibility |
|#1,570 in weekly profile views out of 15,817 lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|#129,265 in weekly profile views out of 1,568,853 total lawyers Overall|