Christi Quinn focuses her practice on project finance, particularly in the energy sector. Since 1985, she has been advising clients in a wide variety of transactional, commercial and litigation matters. Her transactional practice involves energy finance, joint ventures, strategic alliances, marketing arrangements, and acquisitions and dispositions of assets. Christi has also represented manufacturers in commercial and mass tort matters in her capacity as a litigator.
Prior to joining the firm, Christi served as senior counsel to a major international oil and gas corporation. While there, in addition to her transactional, commercial and litigation practice, Christi's responsibilities included tort reform and government relations while serving as a company representative for trade associations.
Areas of Concentration
· Energy finance
· Oil and gas transactions
· Strategic alliances and joint ventures
· Project development
· Master services supply and facilities agreements
Professional & Community Involvement
· Fellow, Houston Bar Foundation
· Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
· Member, American Bar Association
· Member, Houston Bar Association
· Member, State Bar of Texas
· Active in community education programs
· Pro bono representation involving victims of human trafficking
· Represented institutional investors in domestic oil and gas assets in a variety of structures.
· Represented lenders in connection with production based financings involving assets in U.S., South America, Canada, and Eastern Europe.
· Represented energy-related technology owner in project development and marketing in U.S., Asia and Northern Africa.
· Represented manufacturers in supply contracts with global purchasers, including those in Asia.
· Brownfield project development.
· Represented petro-chemical manufacturer and marketer in the formation of a tri-venture manufacturing alliance; transaction included facilities lease, supply agreements, tolling and marketing agreements, and operator agreements.°
· Represented major petro-chemical company in marketing and supply arrangements.°
· Represented manufacturer and marketer in connection with formation of joint venture for development of chemical pipeline.°
· Represented foreign oil company in the purchase of producing and manufacturing assets in South America.°
· Represented global manufacturing company in connection with the outsourcing of all backroom accounting functions performed in Europe, Asia and the United States.°
°The above representations were handled by Ms. Quinn prior to her joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.