Christine is a Partner in the Firm's Debt Finance and Capital Markets Group. Christine represents banks, finance companies, investment funds and other investors, as well as public and private companies in a broad range of debt financing transactions, including syndicated credit facilities, second lien and subordinated debt financings, distressed debt investments and restructuring and recapitalization transactions. Within the Debt Finance and Capital Markets Group, Christine acts as one of two senior attorneys in charge of associate training and group meeting content.
• Represented a top national outdoor advertising company in connection with $1.525 billion senior credit facilities and $500 million senior subordinated note offering.
• Represented private equity portfolio companies in connection with acquisition financing transactions, including a $100 million senior credit facility for the acquisition of a receivables collection business and a $45 million senior credit facility for the acquisition of a money transfer business.
• Represented agents and arrangers in syndicated lending transactions, including:
- a $150 million cross-border financing in favor of a public financial printing company.
- a $250 million financing in favor of a private wine and spirits distributorship.
- a $230 million financing in favor of a personal communications device company.
- a $150 million financing in favor of a casual apparel retailer.
- a $80 million cross-border financing to finance acquisition of global provider of hardware components, logistics and supply chain solutions in the global aerospace and defense industries.
• Represented private investment funds in connection with debt restructuring of a distressed publisher and developer of educational materials.
• Represented private investment funds in second lien, mezzanine and subordinated debt financings, including:
- a $25 million second lien financing for a public consumer products company.
- a restructuring of a cross-border multi-tranche financing for a furniture manufacturing company.
- a $60 million second lien term loan facility for a private manufacturer of packaging materials.
• Represented a public specialty retailer and wholesaler of designer fragrances in connection with a $250 senior credit facility to finance the acquisition of the fragrance division of a national health and beauty product distributor.
• Represented a national promotional wholesale distributor of pharmaceutical and health and beauty care products in connection with a $300 million senior credit facility.
Besides Edwards Wildman
In her free time, Christine enjoys exploring North American National Parks, European travel, hiking, skiing, cooking and wine tasting.
American Bar Association
Massachusetts Bar Association
Boston Bar Association