- Consumer Law
- Local Government and Corporate Ethics
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
|University ||University of Virginia, B.A., Economics|
|Law School||New York Law School, J.D., 1977|
|Admitted||1977, Delaware; Delaware Supreme Court; United States District Court for the District of Delaware; United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit|
|Born||Wilmington, Delaware, July 14, 1951|
Chris serves individuals, businesses and government officials in matters involving product liability and professional ethics.
· Conduct confidential investigations of alleged ethic violations by county officials for New Castle County Ethics Commission.
· Represent many private individuals with personal injury claims.
· Represent a number of small businesses with claims filed against them in a variety of business disputes.
· American Bar Association
· Delaware Bar Association
· American Association for Justice
· Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, Co-Chair of Amicus Curiae Committee
· National Association of Consumer Advocates
· Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, Editor and Chair, "Update" quarterly magazine
· Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, Chair "Brown Bag Lunch" Continuing Legal Education seminar, Chair
· New Remedies for Delaware Victims: The Elder or Disabled Victims' Enhanced Penalty
· Probation Before Judgment: Dismissal in Slow Motion
· An Open Letter to a Saddened Dog Owner
· Local Counsel: How to Effectively Handle Your Legal Issues Occurring in Another State Part II
· Local Counsel: How to Effectively Handle Your Legal Issues Occurring in Another State Part I
· Mediation in the Courts of Delaware: Much Larger Role Than Ever Before
· The Delaware Lemon Law May Be "Lemon" Aid
· The Bad Truck: A Tale of Two Remedies
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#3 in weekly profile views out of 3 lawyers in Centreville, Delaware|
|#131,925 in weekly profile views out of 1,530,397 total lawyers Overall|