Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall
& Furman PC
Cohen Seglias is committed to creating a work environment and culture that embraces its core values of teamwork, respect, professional integrity and diversity through all possible means. We understand that a diverse workforce enhances service quality by affording the benefits of innovative and unique perspectives and approaches to legal issues. We are proud that we have attracted outstanding lawyers who also are diverse in gender, race, age, and religion.
We recognize that our continued success depends upon our ability to recruit, hire, train, mentor and retain excellent and diverse attorneys and staff. Maintaining an inclusive organization where all feel welcomed and empowered to succeed enables us to provide the breadth of experience and perspective that best serves our ever more diverse clientele and community. Our culture is a significant component in promoting diversity. To achieve our goals we:
- tap into the widest possible pool of people to attract, maintain and enrich a collective workforce that is reflective of a broad range of ideas and talent;
- actively recruit candidates from law schools covering a wide geographic area;
- offer clients ideas and solutions that come from tapping into a broad base of talent;
- respond to the expectations of our clients: having a diverse and representative workforce is of great importance and clients expect this of us;
- motivate our people by providing a supportive culture where everyone feels he or she is treated fairly and can perform to their utmost;
- provide an environment where people work as teams, listen to each other, share ideas; and
- strive for diversity at all levels of the firm, including both professionals and staff.