Colleen began employment with Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin in 1980 as a member of the firm's support staff. While continuing full-time employment with the firm, first as a secretary and then as an applications specialist with the firm's IT department, Colleen obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree, magna cum laude, from Holy Family College in 1992 and her juris doctor from Temple University in 1996.
Colleen holds the position of director of research & legal information and is a shareholder practicing in the areas of employment discrimination, civil rights and public entities liability. Colleen was an author for the Labor Report, a monthly publication of the Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry which features articles on employment law issues including sexual harassment, disability and racial discrimination. Colleen has spoken at several conferences on the topic of electronic discovery in litigation.
· Labor Report, a monthly publication of the Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry
· "Employment Law Cases -Recent Developments", CounterPoint, a publication of the Pennsylvania Defense Institute
· "A Recreational Hazard: Governmental Immunity: New Cases May Result in Greater Liability for Municipalities Under the Real Property Exception", Pennsylvanian, The Magazine of Local Governments
· "Governmental Immunity: Greater Liability Under The Real Property Exception," Defense Digest, Vol. 3, No. 5, 1997
· "Pennsylvania Supreme Court Addresses Important PA Human Relations Act Issues," Defense Digest, Vol. 5, No. 2, 1999 and Pennsylvania Law Weekly, June 6, 1999
· E-Discovery Law Update, Pennsylvania Defense Institute - 2007 Annual Meeting
· The Many Considerations Pertaining to the ESI 30(b)(6) Witness, International Association of Defense Counsel, Construction Law Committee - 2008 Annual Meeting
· Electronic Data: When Delete Does Not Mean Goodbye, PLRB Claims Conference, 2006 Annual Meeting
· Electronic Discovery and the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI - 2006
Associations & Memberships
· Pennsylvania Bar Association
· Philadelphia Bar Association
· Defense Research Institute