Welcome to Curcio Bergeron, a personal injury law firm based in Old Town Alexandria. With over 70 years of collective experience the attorneys of Curcio Bergeron committed to helping clients and their families rebuild after suffering a personal injury or death. The attorneys here are compassionate and practice law with the highest level of character.
When you've been injured due to someone's negligence or reckless behavior everything is overwhelming. Insurance companies are calling, medical bills are piling up, and you're just trying to recover not only physically, but also a lifestyle interrupted. You need more than a file in a cabinet, you need an attorney who understands that your claim is more than the amount of your bills. At Curcio Bergeron we get to know our clients to better understand their priorities and we make it our priority that each client receives the very best treatment throughout the process.
Curcio Bergeron does not strive for a hasty resolution, we are committed to giving each client the best resolution to their claim, inside or out of court. We understand that every personal injury case is different and we know that when an accident or injury occurs evidence must be gathered before memories fade. We are committed to providing individual dedication and advice to our clients to better their understanding through the often complex legal process.
As extremely experienced trial attorney's you can rest assured that we will be aggressive in your stead in order to achieve the best solution for you. We also understand that this is a difficult time emotionally and financially and thus Curcio Bergeron works on contingency, meaning you won't pay any attorney's fees unless you receive compensation. The attorneys and staff at Curcio Bergeron are innovative, passionate, and genuine. If you or a loved one has sustained an injury due to someone else's negligence contact Curcio Bergeron today either online or at 703.666.8858.
• Automobile Collision (June, 2010) - neck, back, head & shoulder injuries - $700K settlement after mediation.
• Automobile Collision (August, 2010) - rear-end accident, neck injury with surgery - $500K settlement.
• Automobile Collision (September, 2010) - broken ribs, $100K settlement.
• 3 vehicle collision-neck, low back, shoulder injuries requiring multiple surgeries, brain injury-$700,000 settlement.
• Wrongful Death: collision with police car - $1.5 million settlement.
• Personal Injury: automobile / moped collision - $237,500 settlement.
• Taxicab Accident - $100,000 settlement.
• Automobile Collision: passenger soft tissue injury - $95,000 jury verdict.
• Brain injury: tractor-trailer/automobile collision - Confidential settlement.
• Wrongful Death: tractor trailer/automobile collision - The insurance company agreed to pay a confidential sum to settle the case.