- Commercial Real Estate
- Intellectual Property Claims
- Intellectual Property
|University ||University of Cincinnati, B.A., cum laude|
|Law School||Northern Kentucky University Chase College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude|
|Admitted||2010, Ohio; Kentucky; U.S. Southern District of Ohio|
•Ohio Bar Association
•Kentucky Bar Association
•Cincinnati Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section Social Committee Member
Kris Brandenburg’s practice is focused in intellectual property and commercial litigation matters. His intellectual property practice...
• Defended a client in a copyright infringement case brought by a major international products distributor, which was commenced in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. The case settled upon favorable terms for the defendant in 2010 prior to the commencement of trial.
• Assisted and advised several clients in the pre-litigation stage relative to potential trademark and copyright claims.
• Successfully represented a plaintiff in a complex corporate litigation matter in Kentucky state court involving a large privately held corporation. The case settled upon favorable terms for the defendant in 2011 prior to the commencement of trial.
• Represents many clients, including a health services company and an internationally recognized musician, in implementing legal safeguards to protect the clients’ intellectual property rights.
• Represents a Los Angeles based independent feature film and television production company on complex issues related to local motion picture filming and production.
• Represents several small businesses on intellectual property and other business planning matters.
Areas of Concentration
• Intellectual Property
• Commercial Litigation
• Trademark and Trade Dress Infringement
• Unfair Competition
• Copyright Infringement
• Trade Secret Misappropriation
• Licensing Agreements
• Trademark and Copyright Registration
• Entity Formation
• Shareholder Disputes
• Commercial Leases
• Equipment Finance
• Commercial Real Estate Disputes
• Ohio Bar Association
• Kentucky Bar Association
• Cincinnati Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section Social Committee Member
Honors & Recognition
• Leadership Northern Kentucky, 2014-2015
Consumer Packaged Goods
Documents by this lawyer on Martindale.com
Now Is The Time To Consider Property Valuation Reassessments
D. Kristoffer Brandenburg,Patrick J. Newton, September 23, 2014
As 2014 comes to a close, now is the time to start considering next year’s property tax bills. This year represents a significant period as the valuation reappraisal period is in process for three Southwest Ohio counties. Butler and Clermont County are currently in the midst of completing...
|Profile Visibility |
|#4 in weekly profile views out of 467 lawyers in Covington, Kentucky|
|#10,461 in weekly profile views out of 1,568,853 total lawyers Overall|