Dale W. Vash has experience in construction and real estate law; environmental law; land use and planning; credit reporting and collection agency law.
More than 30 years experience:
· before federal, state and arbitration tribunals in matters relating to construction and surety claims, real estate controversies and environmental matters
· representing contractors, sureties, developers and real property owners before state and local agencies, boards, and commissions
· negotiating and drafting real estate contracts, leases, construction contracts, financing documents, public-private partnership documents and related instruments
Presentations and Publications
· Lectures to various organizations comprised of contractors, subcontractors and estimators in regard to aspects of construction, surety and lien law.
· American Bar Association
AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell®
The Best Lawyers in America, 2008-2014
The Legal 500, 2007, listed as a Recommended Lawyer in Land Use and Zoning in Florida; 2010 listed as a Recommended Lawyer in Real Estate and Construction
· Best Lawyers in America® 2014 Recognizes Forty-Three Fowler White Boggs Attorneys
· Forty-Two Fowler White Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013
· Forty-Five Fowler White Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2012
· Thirty-Four Fowler White Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2011