- Trusts and Estates
- Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
St. Anselm College, B.A., 1990; Suffolk University
University of Maine School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1993
1993, Maine; 1994, U.S. District Court, District of Maine
Androscoggin County Bar Association (Former President); Maine Bar Association (Member, Real Estate and Title Section).
Lewiston, Maine, February 20, 1968
A shareholder of the firm, Mr. D’Auteuil joined Isaacson & Raymond in 1993. Dan focuses his practice in a variety of areas, including real estate, business and corporate law, estate planning, wills, probate and elder law. He is a frequent lecturer on Estate Planning and Road Association issues.
He is a recipient of the 2012 Legal Services for the Elderly Pro Bono Champion of Justice Award, the 2007 United Way Jim Phillips Award for outstanding community service and the 1995 and 1996 Volunteer Lawyers Project Award for Outstanding Volunteer Service and Education.
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member of the U. S. District Court
- Treasurer of the Maine Gladiators Hockey
- Vice President of St. Dominic’s Alumni Association
- Vice Chair of the St. Dominic’s Academy School Board
- Director of Rebuilding Together
- 3rd Degree Member of the Knights of Columbus
- Active participant in local hockey and golf leagues
- Coaches youth hockey for Maine Gladiators, soccer, and little league
- Former Referee for high school and youth hockey games
- Former Chairman of Androscoggin County United Way
- Vice President of Baseball for South Lewiston Little League
- Former Chairman of the St. Peter’s and Sacred Heart School Board
- Former Chairman of the City of Lewiston Board of Appeals
- Former President of the Board of Directors of Pathways, Inc.
Disclaimer: No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. The testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Any result that the endorsed lawyer or law firm may achieve on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate that similar results can be obtained for other clients. Past success cannot be an assurance of future success because each case must be decided on its own merits. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Martindale-Hubbell® does not undertake to develop a Client Review Rating or Peer Review Rating for all firms and/or lawyers. Therefore, the fact that a firm or lawyer has not been reviewed should not be construed as unfavorable. Martindale-Hubbell accepts no responsibility for and will not be liable for the content and accuracy of the individual Reviews and the aggregated Reviews.
Documents by this lawyer on Martindale.com