|Contact Info||Telephone: (212) 239-4999|
|University ||Boston College, M.A., 2003|
|Law School||Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2008|
|Admitted||2009, New York; U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York|
Daniel P. Vaillant is an Associate in the Corporate practice group at Meyer, Suozzi, English & Klein, P.C. Mr. Vaillant represents clients in connection with structuring and documenting leveraged loan transactions and secured and unsecured senior and subordinated financing transactions. He also negotiates M&A transactions and drafts purchase agreements, shareholder agreements, operating agreements, joint venture agreements and other corporate organizational documents.
Notable experience includes:
• Represented a special committee of the board of directors of a U.S. manufacturer of extruded urethanes, polypropylenes and mechanically formed glass substrates for specialty industrial applications.
• Represented a hedge fund in a distressed acquisition in which the client exchanged debt for equity in a privately-held government contractor.
• Represented a private equity firm in connection with its acquisition of a U.S. manufacturer.
• Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a sourcing company.
• Represented an investment bank in a subscription financing pursuant to which the borrowing was guaranteed by the ledge of capital commitments.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Vaillant was an Associate with Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP. He began his career as a legal intern for the Honorable Joseph F. Bianco, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
Vaillant Joins Meyer Suozzis Corporate Practice
September 14, 2015
Practice Area: Corporate Law, Corporate Finance
Media Source:Newsday, Hoftsra Magazine, Long Island Business News
|Profile Visibility |
|#7,055 in weekly profile views out of 101,405 lawyers in New York, New York|
|#93,313 in weekly profile views out of 1,733,488 total lawyers Overall|