- Labor and Employment Law - Counseling and Litigation
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Breach of Employment Contracts
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Contract Negotiation
- Covenants Not To Compete
- Employment Agreements
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance - EPLI
- ERISA Defense
- I-9 Compliance
- Labor Arbitration
- NLRB Grievances
- Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Non-Competition Litigation
- Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenants
- Unfair Labor Practices - ULP
|University ||Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, B.S., 1990|
|Law School||University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, SC, J.D., 1997|
David Dornak is Of Counsel in the Las Vegas office. He advises and represents companies in all aspects of employment litigation and labor arbitrations.
Prior to joining the firm, David was the General Counsel for a hospitality company that managed nightclubs, restaurants and ultra-lounges in hotel/casinos throughout Las Vegas.
Such experience has given him unique insight into the day-to-day needs of HR personnel and managers in operating a business. He also clerked for Magistrate Judge Robert J. Johnston of the U.S. District Court, District of Nevada.
David is AV Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and has been recognized in Mountain States Super Lawyers.
Attorneys From Las Vegas Office Selected for Inclusion in Mountain States Super Lawyers
June 12, 2015
Hot Topics In The Hospitality And Restaurant/Nightlife Industries
May 14, 2014
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#475 in weekly profile views out of 6,198 lawyers in Las Vegas, Nevada|
|#100,083 in weekly profile views out of 1,727,249 total lawyers Overall|