David C. Toomey practices in the areas of environmental and administrative law.
Mr. Toomey is a member of the Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice Section, the Section on Natural Resources, Environment and Energy of the American Bar Association, and the Environmental Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
He is a 1963 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Law School and a graduate of Yale University.
· American Bar Association - Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice Section - Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law Section
· Pennsylvania Bar Association - Environmental, Mineral and Natural Law Section
· Philadelphia Bar Association - Former Member, Board of Governors - Former Vice-Chairman and Chairman, Public Service Committee - Former Chairman, Delivery of Legal Services Committee - Former Chairman, Prepaid Legal Insurance Committee
· Duane Morris LLP
- Member, Partners Board, 1991-1998
- Chairman, Administrative Law Department
- Of Counsel, 1999-present
- Partner, 1970-1998
- Associate, 1963-1970
· Board Member, Buck Hill Falls Company, 1997-present
· Board Member, Community Legal Services, Philadelphia, PA, 1972-1982
Honors and Awards
· Recipient, Community Legal Services Champion Award, 1993
· AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
· Co-Author, "Tackling Trust Toxicity," ABA Banking Journal, October 1990
· Co-Author, "Allocation of Clean-up Costs Among Potentially Responsible Parties," Environmental and Toxic Tort Defense, Defense Research Institute, February 1989
Selected Speaking Engagements
· Panelist, "Hot Topics in the Environmental Arena," seminar sponsored by Sedgwick James, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania September 17, 1996