David Parsly is an associate in the Corporate Group and represents public and private companies in a variety of general corporate matters, including corporate formation and governance, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, and securities issuance and compliance.
David is a 2007 graduate of the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, and earned a B.A. from the University of Michigan in 2004. While in law school, David served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Richard B. Lowe III in the Commercial Division of the New York State Supreme Court, New York County.
· Co-Author (with Bertrand Fry), SEC Proposes Rules Effecting the JOBS Act's Elimination of the General Solicitation Ban in Private Offerings, Pryor Cashman Legal Update (August 2012)
· Co-Author (with Stephen Goodman and Karen Robson), JOBS Act to Help Filmmakers Raise Capital, Pryor Cashman Legal Update (May 2012)
· Co-Author (with Michael Campoli), "Going Dark" - Process and Considerations, Pryor Cashman Legal Update (July 2011)
· Co-Author (with Michael Campoli), "Going Private" - Process and Considerations, Pryor Cashman Legal Update (June 2011)
· Co-author (with Jeffrey Johnson), Database M&A - What's Different, 3 Bloomberg Corporate Law Journal 128 (Spring 2008)
· Author, Note, The Internal Revenue Service and Alternative Dispute Resolution: Moving From Infancy to Legitimacy, 8 Cardozo J. Conflict. Resol. 677 (2007)
· Co-author (with Edward Normandin), SEC Adopts Amendments to Rule 144 and New Rules to Simplify Disclosure by Small Public Companies, Pryor Cashman Legal Update, November 2007
Pryor Cashman Represents Strictly Rhythm in BMG Chrysalis Acquisition Of Its Masters Catalog
Pryor Cashman Represents Delta Galil in Acquisition of Major Apparel Brand LittleMissMatched
Pryor Cashman's Bertrand Fry and David Parsly Author Legal Update About SEC's Proposed Rules Effecting JOBS Act's Elimination of General Solicitation Ban in Private Offerings
Pryor Cashman LLP Represents NJS Indoor/Outdoor Services in Sale of Assets and Combination with Expert JMS
Pryor Cashman Represents Special Committee of Bernard Chaus, Inc. in Going Private Merger
Pryor Cashman's Goodman, Robson and Parsly Author Legal Update About JOBS Act and Its Impact on Filmmakers
Pryor Cashman's Michael Campoli and David Parsly Author Legal Update About "Going Dark"
Pryor Cashman Represents Delta Galil in Acquisition of Major Apparel Brand
Pryor Cashman's Michael Campoli and David Parsly Author Legal Update About "Going Private"
Pryor Cashman Client Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Rings the Bell at NASDAQ
Pryor Cashman Represents Lead Investor in Equity Financing by Shiner International, Inc.
Pryor Cashman Closes Acquisition of Video Chat Provider Camfrog by Paltalk
Pryor Cashman Client Kingtone Completes IPO and Lists on Nasdaq
Pryor Cashman Client China Green Agriculture Inc. Rings the Bell at New York Stock Exchange
Pryor Cashman Assists Client China Green Agriculture, Inc. in Securing New York Stock Exchange Listing
Pryor Cashman Represents China Green Agriculture, Inc. in $20 Million Financing
Pryor Cashman Represents Javelin Pharmaceuticals in Registered Direct Offering
Pryor Cashman Represents Zhongpin Inc. in $60 Million Public Offering of Common Stock
Pryor Cashman Represents Integrated Drilling Equipment Company in its Proposed Merger with Columbus Acquisition, Corp.
Pryor Cashman Represents Logistics Company in Acquisition and Financing Transactions
Pryor Cashman's Johnson and Parsly Publish Article on Importance of Electronic Databases in Mergers and Acquisitions in Bloomberg Corporate Law Journal
Pryor Cashman Client Javelin Pharmaceuticals Completes Registered Direct Offering
Pryor Cashman Represents Coal Mining Company in Second Major Acquisition
Pryor Cashman's Normandin and Parsly Author Legal Update About SEC Adoption of Amendments to Rule 144 and New Rules to Simplify Disclosure by Small Public Companies
Pryor Cashman Sponsors DealFlow Media Beijing Conference