|Contact Info||Telephone: 215 979 1955|
Fax: 215 827 5457
|University ||Ursinus College, B.A., cum laude, 2002|
|Law School||University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2005; University of Miami School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 2006|
|Admitted||2005, Florida; 2006, Pennsylvania and New Jersey|
|Memberships ||American Bar Association (Member, Tax Law Committee, Young Lawyers Division); Philadelphia Bar Association; Montgomery Bar Association; The Florida Bar (Member, Tax, Business Law and Young Lawyer Sections). |
|Born||New York, N.Y., January 30, 1980|
David M. Brown practices in the area of wealth planning. Mr. Brown has extensive experience with all facets of estate planning, wealth preservation planning, charitable planning, and trust and estate administration.
Mr. Brown is a graduate of the University of Miami School of Law (LL.M., Taxation, 2006; J.D., cum laude, 2005) and a cum laude graduate of Ursinus College.
Areas of Practice
· Wealth Planning
· Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2013-present
· Heckscher, Teillon, Terrill & Sager P.C.
- Associate, 2006-2013
· American Bar Association
- Tax Law Committee, Young Lawyers Division
· Philadelphia Bar Association
· Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
· Montgomery Bar Association
· The Florida Bar
- Member, Tax, Business Law and Young Lawyer Sections
Civic and Charitable Activities
· Planned Giving Advocate, Ursinus College, 2006-present
· Ursinus College Law Alumni Group Mentor, 2011-present
· Ursinus College 10th Reunion Committee, Spring 2012
· Co-author, "Asset Protection Planning from an Estate Planner's Perspective."
|Profile Visibility |
|#1,643 in weekly profile views out of 15,804 lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|#131,925 in weekly profile views out of 1,530,397 total lawyers Overall|