David is a senior shareholder of the Davis Brown Law Firm. As a member of the Business Division, he has a general practice in, but not limited to, real estate and juvenile law. He primarily works with lenders, developers, and debtors/creditors on real estate projects.
· AV® Preeminent™ rated by Martindale-Hubbell. An AV certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
· The Best Lawyers in America, Litigation - Real Estate and Real Estate Law. David has been designated as a Best Lawyer since 1995.
· Chambers USA, Real Estate Law, Iowa Ranked Band 2, 2013
· Best Lawyers' 2013 "Des Moines Litigation - Real Estate Lawyer of the Year."
· Great Plains Super Lawyers, Real Estate
· Past Chair, Iowa State Bar Association, Real Estate and Title Law Section
· Past Member, City of West Des Moines Board of Adjustment
· Member, Title Standards Committee of the Iowa State Bar Association
· Past Member, Iowa Finance Authority
· Past Board Member, Iowa State Board of Corrections
· Chair, Iowa Supreme Court Disciplinary Committee
· American College of Mortgage Attorneys (Fellow)
· American College of Real Estate Attorneys (Fellow)
· Iowa State Bar Association
· Polk County Bar Association
· 33 Davis Brown attorneys named "Best Lawyers in America"
· Chambers USA Ranks 14 Davis Brown Attorneys among Best in the U.S.
· David Erickson and Jason Stone to Present at Real Estate Transactions Seminar
· Six Davis Brown Attorneys Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers®
· 32 Davis Brown Attorneys Selected for The Best Lawyers in America® 2013
· The Davis Brown Law Firm Congratulates David M. Erickson for 20 Years of Service
· Attorney David Erickson Appointed to the Iowa Finance Authority Board.
· Attorney David Erickson Featured in the Des Moines Register
· Attorney David M. Erickson Elected To The American College Of Real Estate Lawyers