David is experienced in representing employers and executives in all aspects of labor and employment law.
He frequently counsels clients on issues related to discrimination, harassment, retaliation, whistleblowing, wage and hour, workforce reductions, leaves of absence, post-employment restrictive covenants, executive compensation, employee benefits, and collective bargaining.
David also reviews and drafts employment policies, handbooks, employment and consulting agreements, shareholder agreements, deferred compensation plans, and restrictive covenants.
• Quoted inThe Obesity Problem is Growing,The National Law Journal (09.24.2012)
• Quoted inPrepare for the New Payroll Deduction Law,Crain's New York Business (08.31.2012)
Author,Will NJ Go 'Ban the Box' and Beyond,Law360 (01.06.2014)
• Author,Obesity as a Covered Disability under the ADA,BNA's Daily Labor Report (10.05.2012)
• Co-author,NLRB Requires Non-Union Employers to Post Unionization Rights Notices,Employment, Labor & Benefits Alert (09.07.2011)
• Co-author,Ignorance Is Not Bliss: Supervisors May Not Bury Their Heads in the Sand To Avoid Sexual Harassment Liability,Employment, Labor & Benefits Alert (12.16.2009)
• Employers Must Provide Paid Leave to New Jersey Employees Effective July 1, 2009,Employment, Labor & Benefits Alert (06.23.2009)
• Co-author,The Employee Free Choice Act and the RESPECT Act: How Should Employers Respond?, (02.18.2009)
• Co-author,New York Enacts New Laws Regarding Background Checks and Hiring,Employment, Labor & Benefits Alert (02.09.2009)
• Co-author,Obama Signs Ledbetter Act; Congress Continues to Debate Paycheck Fairness Ac,Employment, Labor & Benefits Alert (01.29.2009)