- Employment, Labor & Benefits
- Counseling, Training & Employment Practices, Risk Mitigation
- Employee Mobility, Noncompetes & Trade Secrets
- Employment Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Labor-Management Relations & Labor Disputes
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Sports, Arts & Entertainment
- Technology, Communications & Media
|Contact Info||Telephone: 212.692.6844|
Internet: Each Attorney's Internet Address takes the following form: first initial, last name @mintz.com (e.g., email@example.com)
|University ||Emory University, B.A., 2000|
|Law School||Rutgers University, J.D., 2003|
|Admitted||2003, New Jersey; 2004, New York|
David is experienced in representing employers and executives in all aspects of labor and employment law.
He frequently counsels clients on issues related to discrimination, harassment, retaliation, whistleblowing, wage and hour, workforce reductions, leaves of absence, post-employment restrictive covenants, executive compensation, employee benefits, and collective bargaining.
David also reviews and drafts employment policies, handbooks, employment and consulting agreements, shareholder agreements, deferred compensation plans, and restrictive covenants.
Documents by this lawyer on Martindale.com
|Profile Visibility |
|#10,431 in weekly profile views out of 88,722 lawyers in New York, New York|
|#131,925 in weekly profile views out of 1,530,397 total lawyers Overall|