Dave Kresock advises both private and public sector employers regarding all areas of labor relations and employment law, in both union and non-union environments. Dave counsels management on all issues affecting the employer-employee relationship, including:
· Personnel policies and practices.
· collective bargaining process and contract negotiations.
· Grievance and arbitration/dispute resolution.
· Defense of private and public sector unfair labor practice charges.
· Representation of management before the National Labor Relations Board, the New York Public Employment Relations Board, the New York Commissioner of Education and in the other federal and state agencies, and federal and state courts.
· Wage/hour questions, including issues related to public employers, agricultural employers and other special industries.
· Defense of all types of discrimination and harassment charges, including representation before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the New York State Division of Human Rights.
· Leave issues, including compliance with the FMLA, ADA, and Workers' Compensation Law.
· Employment contract claims and employment-related torts.
· Compliance with the New York Civil Service law, including disciplinary proceedings under Civil Service Section Law 75.
Professional and Civic Activities
· Member, American Bar Association
· Member, New York State Bar Association
· Board Member, Hillside Childrens Center
Honors and Awards
· Named in Best Lawyers® as the "Best Lawyers' 2013 Rochester, NY Litigation - Labor & Employment Lawyer of the Year"
· Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® in the field of Litigation - Labor & Employment Law
· Speaker, employee relations and human resources law seminars for area employers