Dean A. Isaacs focuses his practice on a broad spectrum of issues related to U.S. and international real estate, including construction, acquisition and mezzanine loans. He also focuses on intercreditor agreements, joint ventures, land assemblage, acquisition, disposition and development of office, retail, hotel, entertainment, resort, shopping, single and multi-family residential, condominium and condominium-hotels, and workouts, restructurings and foreclosures.
Awards & Recognition
· Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2013-2014
· Listed, Leading Lawyers Network, 2013
· Team Member, The Legal 500 United States, "Top Tier" Firm in Real Estate, 2013
· Member, Winning Team, Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2010 and 2013
· Team Member, a Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2011 and 2012
· Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5