|University ||University of Michigan, B.A., with high distinction, 1973 Phi Beta Kappa|
|Law School||Ohio State University, J.D., summa cum laude, 1977 Order of the Coif|
|Born||Toledo, Ohio, December 15, 1951|
Dennis P. Witherell exclusively represents health care providers and practitioners, provider networks, and other healthcare-related enterprises. He has spoken on health law topics at meetings sponsored by the American Health Lawyers Association, the Healthcare Financial Management Association, the Society of Professional Business Consultants and the American Educational Institute.
Dennis joined Shumaker in 1978. He is a partner in the health law practice group.
He was editor-in-chief of the Ohio State Law Journal (1976-77) and a law clerk to Judge George Edwards of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (1977-78).
· Best Lawyers in America 1991 - 2014
· Who's Who in the World
· Who's Who in America
· Toledo Business Journal, "Who's Who in Toledo Area Law"
· AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Professional and Community Affiliations
· Toledo Bar Association
· Ohio State Bar Association
· American Bar Association
· Ohio State Bar Association Health Care Law Committee, Member and past Chairman
· American Health Lawyers Association
· Healthcare Financial Management Association
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#55 in weekly profile views out of 1,791 lawyers in Toledo, Ohio|
|#41,985 in weekly profile views out of 1,530,397 total lawyers Overall|