Diane concentrates her practice in the areas of automobile negligence defense, personal injury defense and consumer protection. Diane has handled numerous auto negligence and premises liability matters throughout her career.
Diane was law clerk to the Honorable John A. Sweeney, J.S.C., Presiding Judge, Law Division, Superior Court of New Jersey, Burlington County, for the court year 1995-1996. Prior to joining Margolis Edelstein, Diane was a partner with Marshall Dennehey in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
Among Diane's numerous professional memberships and leadership positions, she is president of the southern New Jersey chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), a national organization of experienced trial lawyers and judges dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the civil jury trial right. She is also a member of the Camden County Bar Association, and serves on the Bench/Bar committee of the Burlington County Bar Association.
• American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), President, S. Jersey Chapter
• Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association (APALA), Professional Development Committee, 2014-2015
• Burlington County Bar Association; Bench/Bar Committee; Member
• Camden County Bar Association
• Defense Research Institute (DRI), Diversity Committee; Member
• Trial Attorneys of New Jersey (TANJ), Trustee, 2007-2009
Speaking Engagements and Presentations:
• "Do You Need An Expert In the First Place? A Review of Various Types of Experts Used in Civil Litigation," New Jersey Institute of Continuing Legal Education, February 26, 2014