- Personal Injury
- Consumer Protection
|University ||Drexel University, B.S., 1986|
|Law School||Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware, J.D., 1995|
|Admitted||1996, Pennsylvania; 1996, New Jersey|
Associations & Memberships
• American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), President, S. Jersey Chapter
• Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association (APALA), Professional Development Committee, 2014-2015
• Burlington County Bar Association, Bench/Bar Committee; Member
• Camden County Bar Association
• Defense Research Institute (DRI), Diversity Committee; Member
• Trial Attorneys of New Jersey (TANJ), Trustee, 2007-2009
Diane is a member of the Casualty Department and serves as the chair of the Automobile Liability Practice Group. She concentrates her practice in the areas of automobile negligence defense, personal injury defense and consumer protection. Diane has handled numerous auto negligence and premises liability matters throughout her career. Her significant experience with breach of warranty matters has allowed her to represent some of the nation's largest auto manufacturers.
Diane received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Drexel University in 1986. She obtained her juris doctor in 1995 from Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware. Diane was law clerk to the Honorable John A. Sweeney, J.S.C., Presiding Judge, Law Division, Superior Court of New Jersey, Burlington County, for the court year 1995-1996. Prior to joining Marshall Dennehey, Diane was an associate with Parker, McCay and Criscuolo in Marlton, New Jersey.
Among Diane's numerous professional memberships and leadership positions, she is president of the southern New Jersey chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), a national organization of experienced trial lawyers and judges dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the civil jury trial right. She is also a member of the Camden County Bar Association, and serves on the Bench/Bar committee of the Burlington County Bar Association.
• Do You Need An Expert In The First Place? A Review of Various Types of Experts Used In Civil Litigation New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, February 26, 2014
Honors & Awards
• Mayor's Scholarship, City of Philadelphia
Year Joined Organization: 1999
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#107 in weekly profile views out of 1,301 lawyers in Cherry Hill, New Jersey|
|#118,117 in weekly profile views out of 1,538,052 total lawyers Overall|