We provide legal services to local businesses and families. We are personable, responsive, and trustworthy. We not only represent local community members, we are also involved in the local community.
We know and understand our clients' needs and goals. We work diligently to protect clients' interests, to reduce and eliminate liabilities, to give thoughtful counsel and advice, to plan for the future, and to minimize liabilities from the past.
We practice in many areas of the law. We do business and corporate law, including corporate and LLC formation, providing general counsel to businesses, reviewing, drafting and negotiating all types of contracts, handling sales and acquisitions, etc. We even have a program for ongoing, unlimited advice for $50 a month ($500 a year) -- the Business Call In Program.
We practice family law, including divorce, child support, spousal support, adoptions, guardianships, etc.
We do real estate law, including sales and purchases, residential and commercial, land use and development, zoning, and just about anything having anything to do with real estate.
We do estate planning and administration, including drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, etc. We handle the administration of estates, including probate administration, guardianship, and trust administration.
We do other things that are too many to list in this short space. If we do not do it, we know someone who does. We maintain close relationships with other attorneys and professionals who do things we do not do. These are people that we implicitly trust. We would not refer anyone to someone we would not trust with our own matters.
Our attorneys practice in the following areas:
- Family Law, including Divorce, Custody, Support, Paternity, Visitation, Maintenance and Adoptions
- Corporate and Business Planning, Organization & Ongoing Representation
- Estate Planning, including Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Elder Law
- Real Estate Sales, Acquisitions, and Development/Zoning
- Real Estate Closings and Post Closing Litigation
- Commercial and Civil Litigation including minor personal injury matters
- Construction Law
- Small Business Representation and Litigation
- Collections and Liens
- Bankruptcy (Chapter 7 & 13)
- Trials and Appeals in State Court
- Municipal Law
- School Law